Here are the latest patch notes for the AFK Arena official Facebook page.
Our servers will be down between 20/5/2019 7:00-9:00 UTC time while we undergo server maintenance. You will be unable to login to your accounts during this time. After maintenance has been concluded you will be able to normally login again to your account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring you and as a result we will be gifting everyone with 600 diamonds when they login. Below is a list of the update’s content.
1. Added the new Wilder hero: Eironn – Stormsword
2. Added the new Mauler hero: Safiya – Daughter of the Desert
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the new hero ‘Wishlist’ feature that allows players to add their desired heroes to the wishlist, increasing the chances of those heroes being summoned from regular and factional hero sets (Does not affect the odds of Legendary heroes).
2. Added two new campaign chapters: Chapter 26 – Blazerock, Chapter 27 – Preying Jungles.
3. Added two new adventures to the Peaks of Time: The Savages Wastes, The Solar Plane.
4. Added two new artifacts: Dura’s Chalice of Vitality, Dura’s Conviction.
5. Added a new reward feature called ‘Regal Rewards’ wherein rewards can be unlocked by completing daily and weekly quests
6. Added the new ‘Battle Wager’ feature to the Legends’ Championship tournament that allows players to double their gold by betting gold on the players they think will win.
7. Optimized how ‘Hour Glass’ item resources are displayed, allowing players to see the exact amount of resources that will be received.
8. Added the ‘Quick Battle’ feature to guild hunts which can be unlocked after reaching VIP level 6.
9. Added a complete new chat system which can be found where the ‘Friends’ tab was previously located. The ‘Friends’ tab can now be found in the top right hand corner below the ‘Mail’ tab.
10. Added a new hero reminder feature at the Stargazer, that allows players to be notified when their desired hero appears at the Stargazer.
11. Changed how relics are displayed when receiving them in the Arcane Labyrinth and Peaks of Time.
12. Easter Eggs are no longer in use and have been recalled. Players will be sent 50,000 gold coins via their inbox for every egg that was in their possession.
13. What was formerly called ‘Ladders’ can now be found under the ‘Ranhorn’ tab at the new structure called the ‘Wall of Legends’.
14. Optimized the performance of several of the game’s interfaces.
15. Optimized the visual animations for the hero Seirus and several NPC monsters.
16. Optimized the way gear is equipped by heroes. Heroes can now directly swap gear with one another.
17. Added additional quests for ‘Complete the third floor of the Arcane Labyrinth X Times’. Players that have already completed the this quest more than 50 times can begin completing additional quests starting from ‘Complete the Arcane Labyrinth 50 times’ quest.
1. Adjusted the difficulty of certain stages within Chapters 4 through 10 and adjusted some of the enemy formations within Chapters 6 through 16.
2. The damage coefficient for Khasos’ level 2 ‘Throwing Axe’ ability has been increased from 110% up to 115%.
3. Adjusted the way damage is calculated for the relic ‘Poisonous Embrace’, damage over time is now determined by the attacker’s own attack rating.
1. Fixed an issue affecting hero unions that was causing incorrect enemy attack ratings to be displayed.
2. Fixed an issue that was causing some heroes above level 240 to cause overly excessive damage to lower level enemies in the campaign and King’s Tower.
3. Fixed a bug that was causing hero portraits to display that their ultimate abilities were ready to be activated, but would not activate when the player attempted to.
4. Fixed a bug affecting Thoran’s third skill ‘Resurrection’ that would sometimes prevent Thoran from being resurrected after he died.
5. Fixed an issue that was preventing Numisu’s ‘Offensive Totem’ from correctly being cast behind his enemies.
6. Fixed several problems causing some hero abilities to not work correctly when test playing heroes.
Thank you for your support.