Our Servers will be unavailable onÂ 2019/12/30 7:00 – 9:00 UTCÂ while we are updating the game. You will be unable to login during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may bring and would like to offer you a 600 diamond compensatory gift. Below is a list of this update’s changes.
Added the new Hypogean hero: Khazard – The Frozen Terror
New Additions and Optimizations
Added the new Heroes of Esperia event, which will be available fromÂ 2020/01/02 0:00 UTC.
Added the new campaign chapter – Chapter 33 – The Fallen Stones.
Added another 50 new floors to the King’s Tower, making the total number of floors 550, while also reducing the difficulty of floors around floor 500.
Players can now climb up to 360 floors within each respective tower of the Towers of Esperia. We have also reduced the difficulty of floors around floor 300.
Added several new relics to the Arcane Labyrinth.
VIP Perks – Extended the time limit that AFK Rewards can be harvested for.
Optimized the Noble Tavern. After summoning a particular faction, the interface will now automatically revert back to that factionâ€™s pack.
Optimized the way items are sorted within the playerâ€™s bag.
Added stage information to the battle statistics page.
Expiration times of mail can now be seen within the mailbox.
Added a new feature that allows the player to sell any unneeded Soulstones that belong to Arthur Pendragon.
Optimized the icons found in the lower left corner of the Hero page.
Hero Balance Changes
– Adjusted the effects of Naraâ€™s â€śButcheryâ€ť level 2. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
– Adjusted the effects and values of the signature item ability â€śUpsurgeâ€ť. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
– Adjusted the effects and values of the signature item ability â€śHealing Rootsâ€ť. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
– Adjusted the effects and values of the ability â€śFlutter Flameâ€ť. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
– Completely reworked the ability â€śIncinerateâ€ť. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
– Fixed an issue causing the damage of the ability â€śInner Sightâ€ť to greatly exceed the damage stated in the its description.
– Adjusted the effects and values of the ability â€śInner Sightâ€ť. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
– Optimized the order of which Lorsanâ€™s abilities are used. The ability â€śGale Forceâ€ť will now be used at the beginning of battles.
– Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the ability â€śDĂ©jĂ vuâ€ť to be incorrectly triggered under certain circumstances.
7. Lailah & Elijah
– Optimized the animation effect of their â€śCleanseâ€ť ability.
– Fixed an issue affecting the ability â€śSoul Siphonâ€ť, that would cause Shemiraâ€™s character model to become displaced, resulting in a visual anomaly.
– Fixed a bug that was preventing Tidus from receiving allied buffs while using his ability â€śTwist Fateâ€ť.
– Fixed a movement anomaly that would occur when an enemy became untargetable while still being targeted by Tidusâ€™ â€śSavageryâ€ť ability.
– Mirael will now face her enemies when using the ability â€śFire Phoenixâ€ť.
– Optimized the visual effects of the signature item ability â€śFocus Fireâ€ť that occurs when victorious.
– Fixed an issue causing the ability â€śConfineâ€ť to throw an enemy out of the coffin even though the ability did not successfully confine the enemy.
– Fixed an issue that was causing Thane to receive damage from certain abilities even when he was in an untargetable state.
– Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability â€śEthereal Resurgenceâ€ť from being triggered correctly.
– Fixed an issue that would prevent Rosaline from initiating attacks when returning back from the edge of the battlefield.
– Optimized the description for the ability â€śBeguileâ€ť. Ability effects remain unchanged.
– The ability â€śBeguileâ€ť will now interrupt enemies that are currently in the middle of using their ultimate abilities and will no longer affect the targets it was originally intended to be used against.
– Fixed the ability â€śSacrificial Shieldâ€ť, that wasnâ€™t protecting its intended target correctly in certain circumstances.
– The ability â€śBanishmentâ€ť will no longer be used against enemies that are already being affected by the â€śSlumberâ€ť ability.
– Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the cooldown of abilities which were interrupted by Tasiâ€™s â€śTeleportationâ€ť ability from being immediately reset.
Thank you for your support.
AFK Arena Team